The pronounced 15th-century character is typical of the model used – a housing complex of the Villa family, known in Flanders for its well-established banking business. The building, originally from the ghetto of Chieri, ends at the top with a decorative battlement and is simple and austere, with only the window gables decorated with the family crests. From the inside of the courtyard to the first and second floors run two wooden galleries (the lobes) and on the ground floor are two doors and a window. A curious feature is the small opening at bottom left, below the mullioned window, which feigns to light the cellars. This building is joined to the Casa di Pinerolo by an extension similar to a sort of overpass surmounted by two merlons, with a small window on the first floor and an arch with a gate on the ground floor, which provides access to the courtyard.
The plaque on the façade, placed there in 1925, bears the names of those involved in the creation of the Borgo Medievale.
The rooms on the upper floors were made habitable from the outset: in 1884, they were the only ones inhabited by a family, while the ground floor housed the public baths.