Inspired by a historic building still standing in Frossasco, in the Pinerolo area, it expresses its commercial and artisan vocation in the large portico on the ground floor, while the luminous mullioned windows on the first floor underline its residential function. The colours of both the materials and the cladding characterise the building; in particular, on the tympanums of the mullioned windows, the Eternal Father wearing an ermine-lined cloak is depicted on the left, while on the right is a white disc with the name Jesus.
On the ground floor, the door on the left leads into the house, while the other has always been the entrance to the workshop. In 1884, these premises were used as a warehouse for the pottery workshop, located in the adjacent First Casa di Bussoleno; from 1894, the workshop was taken over by a blacksmith, who lived in the first floor dwelling quarters. In the late 1930s, a shop which sold terracotta vases and statuettes was located here. In 1945, this was joined by an antique furniture restoration business. Until the early 2000s, the ground floor was occupied by a woodworking business; the first floor is still used today as a private residence.