The reference model for the lower part of the construction is the tower of Alba, characterised by its canopies and greatly altered as early as 1883, which is why the reproduction of the village used the tower of the Verzuolo Castle near Saluzzo as a model to complete the upper part; today, this terminates with a crenellated system on masonry brackets in the form of an inverted pyramid. The entrance door, on the side opposite the main street, remains hidden. Before it was damaged by the earthquake of 1887, the square tower had a beautiful smokestack with an ornate pole, weathervane and cross.
In 1884, a kiln was built on the ground floor to fire the ceramic objects produced and sold in the workshop of the Prima Casa di Bussoleno and stored in the warehouse located in the Casa di Frossasco. In 1946, the first floor was rented out as an art studio, and in 1967, two rooms were used as a potter’s and ceramics workshop. This later passed into the ownership of the Albergo dei Pellegrini. Today the kiln no longer exists and the premises are used as warehouses and educational workshops.